Wednesday, December 4, 2013

irl meet

yesterday i met a guy who has been messaging me a lot online. i met him at a hotel bar around noon and we drank until about 4, i was fucked up and so he took me up to his room to "rest", he got me drunk on purpose of course cause hes local but he already has a room there? sure. more like he knew he could get me too wasted to drive and have an opportunity to get me alone, which is exactly what he did.

the room was spinning by the time he got me upstairs and onto the king size bed. i saw him over at the thermostat but didnt think anythng of it. then gradually i started to get really really hot. i was so drunk it was making me nauseous. so he said let's get you out of some of this fabric so can you cool down. i couldnt fight him so soon i was laying there in just my panties. He put a hose up to my mouth and told me to suck on it so i wouldnt feel so nauseous. it tasted like pot but with something extra in it, something i never tasted before. it hit me immediately and i saw patches of black in front of me, my nausea was gone and i was sooo much more fucked up than before.things went black. when i woke up, my arms were tied back and there was duct tape over my mouth. my thong was pulled aside and he was on top of me, naked, pounding me deep. i moaned under the duct tape and he slapped my face. when he started to choke me my pussy was on fire and i came right as i passed out. i came to feeling a big wide cock stretching my now tape free mouth, my head hanging backwards off the bed, the cock forcing its way into my throat, making me choke and gag, which only seemed to result in the cock being forced deeper each time i gagged on it, my head held tight by the ears. Above me i saw a video camera running, capturing this assault on my mouth and face and throat, which continued for ten or fifteen more minutes before it culminated in a rough pounding facefuck that made me gag and convulse against my restraints. he shot half the huge load of his cum in my mouth and squirted the rest all over my face, then slapped me with his cock a few times and used his cock to rub the cum all over my lips. i faded back out into unconsciousness.

when i woke up there was an envelope with cab fare and a note that said "we've only just begun." i felt scared and excited at the same time, and still do.

since i got home ive been riding my toy nonstop and he's been sending me messages calling me dirty names which is making me really hot. i wish a stranger was fucking my face while irode my toy and he called me names.

every time i cum i just want more.

hes orderingme to try to force a second toy inside wthe first...two in my pussy. omg

No comments:

Post a Comment