Monday, December 2, 2013

need it so bad

di need to be trained, belt around my neck tightening when im badm drugs and forced insertion in bondage when im good. i ache for a strange cock to invade me while i hallucinate in acid mixed w x and they brainwash me into a life of drugged raped servitude. its so dirty and vile i am slapping myself across the face hard while ihave a toy shoved up deep enough to hurt. punishing myself but i need a Master to punish me the way i deserve - in the most depraved degenerate sick manners possible. de fucking myself is sooooo good, i am addicted to it. i love addiction. it controls and uses you and makes you do things so shocking and forbidden and its sooo gooood how it brings out the perversions of others who want to use you a their cumrag fantasy toy and corrupt you until you are only good for being the best fuck theyve ever had, mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment