Saturday, November 30, 2013

cocksucking

i love to gag on cock so much. i love when a guy pushes my head down hard on it and i choke and he keeps pushing and he grabs my hair and yanks my head back and forth so fast by my hair, and im choking on that cock in my throat and gagging and he doesn't care, he just keeps pumping my head and throat, and drool is pouring out of my mouth all over the place and i'm making some animal noise and all i can do is hold my mouth open as wide as i can and let him do it, just go limp and be a fuck doll, a ragdoll fuckdoll for him to use and abuse and choke with that huge cock. all the better if my hands are tied behind my back and i cant keep him from going as deep as he wants to. omg so hot im really wishing i had a guy here right this moment doing that to me id love it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment