Tuesday, December 3, 2013

yessss

ooooh i feel like i can fuck myself forever.... it kicked in all the way about five minutes after my last post and ive been abusing my body ever singe. clamping my nipples, ballgagging myself, ramming toys in to double penetrate me....mmmm i wish i had one of those fucking machinges that you get tied to and it drives a dildo in and out of you at high speeds... whether you want it to or not.... mmmmmmmmmmmmm. yes....thatd be so fucking good id never stop, id set up a webcam and people could just watch my fucking machine rape me over and over while men come and go to fuck my face since im tied and cant stop them. theyd pass out copies of my key. mmmmm my whole life would be fucking and being a slut. im so wet.idlove if a guy was here watching me go crazy on myself. hed be shocked the lengths i go to....im so fucking dirty. im a dirty fucking cunt and i love it. mmmmmmm thepll was a fucking great idea. im taking another one soon. i want to be up for days fucking my cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment